Greetings, Squawkees. I’m back and though my outside looks wholly different, my insides are still all me. See that photo to the right? I’m the black blob in the middle. The other two? That would be Jason and Beatriz. I mentioned last week that I won’t be able to talk with you about my experience with What Not to Wear, nor will I be able to show any other photos, but I assure you you, when we have the watching party at Jack’s Backyard, you’re all invited. Suffice it to say though, I’m tired, sniffly, and yes, even I can say I look pretty fabulous – something I wouldn’t have been able to say a week ago. Read more
eNews & Updates
Sign up to receive breaking news
as well as receive other site updates!
Most Recent Comments
- Scott Harper on This Week’s Video Gold: Max Cady
- Jim Muise on Former Texas Ranger Turns Restaurateur in Plano: Twenty7
- Capital of Books & Records? | The Squawker - a Best of Texas blog on Writing From the Lip: The Arts
- Brian Prestemon on Former Texas Ranger Turns Restaurateur in Plano: Twenty7
- Becky's Corner on Bandera’s Bringin’ It!
- Father Luke on Writing From The Lip: Feel Good
- abilene apartments on Sushi Zushi Makes Everyone “Appy”
ENEWS & UPDATES
Don’t Miss This Stuff!