The average wedding today costs about $22,000. Why not save the money (and the hassle) by booking a San Antonio Texas wedding “on the fly” at Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa, where the resort’s carefully thought-out Elopement Package is the cure for all wedding woes?
Whether the bride is searching for a small, intimate wedding for 30 or envisions her big day with just the bride and groom in attendance, the resort has all the tiny details planned and ready so last-minute doesn’t have to be anything less than perfect.
The San Antonio resort’s new “Just the Two of Us” package features:
- A ceremony at the Sunday House, a private two-story guest residence in the intimate gated back yard or front lawn
- The officiate
- 90 minutes of continuous photography coverage with one photographer
- A bridal up-do and make-up application at the world class Windflower-The Hill Country Spa
- A bridal bouquet in bride’s choice of colors and boutonnière for the groom
- A wedding cake with matching floral topper
- A Champagne toast and wedding coordination by the resorts in-house professional wedding specialist
- A private epicurean dinner prepared by executive chef, Troy Knap, in the Sunday House dining room An overnight stay at Sunday House
The total cost is $4,200 plus tax, which, in my opinion is an absolute steal!
If a slightly larger ceremony is envisioned, the resort also offers an “Intimate Ceremony Elopement Package” for your San Antonio Texas wedding. This package is available for up to 18 guests, including the bride and groom. Included in the $1,500 fee is a spectacular outdoor ceremony at the iconic Lone Oak, overlooking the Hill Country Golf Course, as well as set-up of standard white resin chairs.
No matter the type of ceremony selected, the wedding professionals at the San Antonio resort can assist with any additional touches the bride has her heart set on.